REVIEW + SWATCH: The Body Shop Lip and Cheek Stain

Here's a review of...

The Body Shop Lip and Cheek Stain
PRICE: 600+ for 2 (bought on sale)
WHERE TO BUY: 
Ayala Malls, SM Malls

DESCRIPTION
Our dermatologically-tested Lip & Cheek Stain is a dual purpose stain for lips and cheeks that gives a natural rosy flush. This multi-purpose product adds color that can be built up for a richer, deeper tone. Its moisturizing formulation can help condition the skin with Panthenol and Glycerin.

CLAIMS
Fast-drying and easy to blend. Gel based formula. Provides a natural rosy flush. Dermatologically-tested.


Available in shades 01 (rosy pink shade) & 03 (pinched red with glitters)
Lovely shades aren't they? <3
 Shade 01
Shade 03

Wearing shade 01

Wearing shade 03

PERFORMANCE
I have been using this product for many years now and although I have tried a lot of tints, I still go back again and again to this that it has already became a staple in my kit. I love that it looks so natural especially on the cheeks. The staying power is also amazing! It lasts all day on the cheeks, no retouch needed!

What I like:
  • Natural looking
  • Long lasting
  • Doesn't dry my lips
  • Doesn't cause flaking on my lips
  • Doesn't cause break-outs
  • Affordable (when bought on sale/promo)
  • Non-sticky
Room for improvement:
  • More lovely shades please? :)


VERDICT
I love TBS lip and cheek stain so much! It is the best tint that I have tried so far. It's perfect for your no make-up, make-up look. Definitely a must try!

Comments

Popular Posts