REVIEW + SWATCH: IN2IT Gel Tint

Here's a review of...


IN2IT Gel Tint
for lip and cheek
PRICE: 260PHP
WHERE TO BUY: 
SM Department Stores, Watson's


DESCRIPTION
For a natural look there is nothing to turn but the Gel Tint from IN2IT. This lip color promises to moisturize and have a lasting color effect on your face.

  • 6.0g
  • Made in Thailand

CLAIMS

  • Natural look and long lasting
  • 8 hour wear
  • Contains fruit fragrance and aloe vera
  • Includes soft flock applicator
  • Can be used on lips and cheeks
  • Long wearing and light weight
  • Available in other shades


Available in 4 shades


In the shade 04 Melon

PERFORMANCE
I have tried a lot of tints but this one is my favorite. It has the perfect pigmentation - not too heavy and not too light. 

What I like:
  • Pigmented
  • It looks super natural on my skin.
  • Perfect for my no makeup, makeup look.
  • It doesn't dry my lips.
  • Just one swipe on the cheeks will last all day!
  • Comes in 4 shades, you should definitely see them.
  • Long lasting
  • Affordable.

Room for improvement:
  • Cuter packaging maybe? :)






VERDICT
This product is so awesome. You guys should definitely try, I bet you'll love it too! I love this so much and I can't live without it.

xx Shades of Belle xx


Visit IN2IT on Facebook for more info.

Comments

Popular Posts