REVIEW + SWATCH: TONYMOLY Petite Cotton BB cream

Here's a review of...


TONYMOLY Petite Cotton BB cream SPF 36 PA++
PRICE: 398PHP
WHERE TO BUY: 
Ayala Malls, SM Malls


DESCRIPTION
(Not available and the label is in Korean)

CLAIMS
  • SPF 36 PA+++
  • Matte finish
  • Lightweight


 It comes in 2 shades: 01 Natural Beige & 02 Dark Beige 


I'm in the shade 01 Natural Beige

Bare face

with BB cream

PERFORMANCE
I was just looking for a replacement to  my beloved Etude House CC Cream when I bought this. It's a little cheaper compared to other BB creams in the market. I like that it is so lightweight and a little goes a long way. It's perfect for people with oily skin since it has a matte finish. It has light to medium coverage. It does cover minor imperfections and gives a flawless look. The staying power is fairly good although the light coverage does fade overtime especially under humid weather. What I only noticed is that it tends to accentuate some dry areas in my face so I would not recommend this to those with dry skin.

What I like:
  • Affordable
  • Light powder scent
  • It contains high SPF
  • Non-greasy & lightweight
  • Matte finish - perfect for people with oily skin
  • Flawless look
  • Doesn't cause breakouts
Room for improvement:
  • I hope they can put an english label on their products :)



VERDICT
I simply love this product. It does the job and it's perfect for girls with oily skin. Plus factor that it's affordable. 

Comments

Popular Posts