REVIEW + SWATCH: e.l.f. Eyebrow Lifter & Filler

Here's a review of...


e.l.f. Eyebrow Lifter & Filler
PRICE: 259.75
WHERE TO BUY: 
SM Department Stores, Watson's, Gaisano 


DESCRIPTION
Creates polished and defined brows for a flawless and fuller look. Fills in sparse areas for a youthful and awakened look. Highlights brows for a youthful and awakened look.
  • Lifter 1.35g, Filler 1.35g
  • Made in China
  • No animal testing
  • Contains paraben

DIRECTIONS: Use the Lift Pencil's sheer, light-reflecting pigments as an arch support under the brows to enhance and outline the shape. Trace a curved line underneath the eyebrow and blend down into the brow bone. Use the Fill Pencil to shade in the eyebrow, then blend into the natural shape of the brow for more defined lines.



In the shade Light Ivory

PERFORMANCE
This is the best drugstore and affordable brow pencil I've tried so far! It's cheap but the performance is superb. I've tried a lot of brow pencil and most of the time, I find them too dark for me. But this one is different, it's color is perfect for me. I also like that this is very easy to apply because of it's creamy texture.

What I like
  • Creamy texture.
  • Easy application.
  • Perfect chestnut color of the Filler.
  • You get brow pencil and  brow lifter in one.
  • It includes a sharpener.
  • Super affordable.
  • 3 shades available.

Room for improvement
  • The lifter pen kinda works for me since I have fair skin but it may not work for most filipina because it has a pink undertone. I tried it to someone with a deeper skin tone and it did not turn out very well. But not a problem really because there are 2 other shades.


VERDICT
I love it a lot! It's one of the best brow pencil I have tried. It's easy to use plus super affordable. I definitely recommend this product to everyone.

Comments

Popular Posts