My HOLY GRAIL* skincare products

Hi guys! I just want to share with you, the products that I have been using for my skin care. These products are my staple and they are suitable for my sensitive skin. They also did not cause me any breakouts or whatsoever. If you want to know more about them just keep on reading :)

(Left to right)
  1. Snoe Spot on Spot off 
  2. Eskinol classic white 
  3. Suaviss balancing toner
  4. Suaviss balancing moisturizer
  5. Belo sun expert SPF40

Eskinol classic white toner
This is a substitute to my suaviss toner. I use this whenever I feel extra oily especially after going out. I like it because it cleanses thoroughly. It removes dirt and makes my skin feel fresh and cool. PHP70

(available at leading groceries and drugstores)

Snoe Spot on Spot off, daily maintenance acne fading gel
I came across this product when I was searching for a cure to my dark spots and acne marks. I am so happy that it actually works! It dries acne fast and fades acne scars. Plus factor that it has natural extracts. PHP399

(bought from Snoe located at Market Market)

Suaviss balancing toner and moisturizer
  • Toner - I love that it feels so gentle on my skin. It doesn't sting and there's no pungent smell. It cleanses without drying your skin out. PHP1498
  • Moisturizer - I love this moisturizer because it brightens my skin. It's not sticky and is easily absorbed by skin. You'll wake up blooming the next day! It did not break me out or clogged my pores. Plus these products are 95% organic! PHP1498

(only available at Lipstick Please located at Market Market)

Belo Sun Expert SPF40
This is the only sunblock that is true to it's claim "non-sticky." I swear I've tried a lot and this one is different. Aside from the easily absorbed texture, I noticed that it does brighten my skin after application. It also has anti aging properties which I really like. It's non-comedogenic and paraben free! PHP329.75

(available at leading groceries and drugstores)

 Apollo Petroleum Jelly
May I include my lip saver? I have extremely dry lips and have tried tons of lip products. Some of them does moisturize my lips BUT they also made my lips itchy and flaky. This thing is the ONLY product that actually works for my lips. (without any irritation!)

(available at leading groceries and drugstores)

***

That's it! Those are my holy grail in skin care. I have sensitive/combination skin and they worked wonders for me. 
I love them and their long term effects on my skin.

xx Shades of Belle xx

Comments

Popular Posts