REVIEW + SWATCH: Ever Bilena Advance Eye Brow Kit

Here's a review of...


Ever Bilena Advance Eye Brow Kit
PRICE: 200PHP
WHERE TO BUY:
SM Department Stores, Watson's, Gaisano Supermarket


DESCRIPTION
How to use:
1. Pluck stray hairs outside your brow's natural arch.
2. Use wax to flatten brow hairs.
3. Define brow shape with angled brush and brow powder
  • 5.8g
  • No paraben
  • Made in China

It comes in a box.
The packaging is nice and sleek.

3 brow shades
No.1 is the lightest, brown shade
No. 2 is the darkest, dark ash brown
No. 3 is a dark reddish brown

PERFORMANCE
I am really not used to brow wax and powder since what I have been using is just brow pencil. I am still learning this one and this will be my first try. 

What I like:
  • Build able color
  • Easy to apply (but needs precision to avoid mess)
  • Last long although it faded a little in some parts
  • It contains 3 brow shades in one kit

Room for improvement:
  • I don't know if it's just because I'm not pro on this, but it tends to look overly done when not applied properly. I use my brow brush to make it look more natural.
I applied it around 4PM. I used the lightest shade.
(After 5 hours)



VERDICT
If you are a user of brow powders this product might work for you. Since I am used to brow pencils, I find it extra hard to define my brows using this. Overall this product is average. The performance is not bad for the price.

xx Shades of Belle xx



Comments

Popular Posts