REVIEW + SWATCH: Etude House CC Cream in #02 Glow

Here's a review of...


Etude House CC Cream in #02 Glow
PRICE: 848 PHP
WHERE TO BUY:
Etude House Stores, Selected SM Department Stores

DESCRIPTION
This multitasking, 8-in-1 formula hydrates, primes, conceals, treats and protects skin at an easy single step for a healthier complexion. Inside and outside. It glides on with a glowing finish. Formulated with Rock Rose extract supplies polyphenols for powerful antioxidant & anti-inflammatory care and with Natural Tone Correcting Effect for a natural corrective care coverage and skin protection.
  • SPF30 / PA++
  • 35g
  • Made in Korea
  • No paraben

CLAIMS
Hydrates, primes, conceals, treats and protects skin. Antioxidant & anti-inflammatory care.

It comes with a pump.
They also have this in Silky, which is supposedly for those with oily skin.
Glow has dewy finish. Silky is matte finish.
It only has 1 universal shade. 
It comes out as white cream but the color adapts to your skin tone as soon as blended.
I love the glowing effect it gives.

PERFORMANCE
I have been using this CC cream for some years now and I would say, this is one of the best thing I have discovered for my skin. I still have breakouts when I started using this and I swear, this product has helped a lot in healing my acne. This CC cream has made my skin a lot better since the first day I used it. Some may find this a little expensive but I don't think so, a tube will last for more than a year. This thing beautifies your skin inside and out! Every claim it has is true, tried and tested! 

What I like:
  • Gives glowing effect.
  • Sun protection.
  • Light consistency
  • Brightens skin.
  • Healing effect.
  • Anti-wrinkle effect.
  • Whitening effect.
  • Makes my skin baby soft.
  • Minimizes the appearance of pores.
  • Perfect for sensitive and blemished skin.

Room for improvement:
  • None at all.


VERDICT
I am so in love with Etude House's CC cream! It's one of the best thing that happened to my skin. No wonder why koreans have beautiful skin, they love BB/CC creams so much! I definitely recommend this product to everyone.

Comments

Popular Posts