REVIEW + SWATCH: Etude House Baby Sweet Sugar Powder

Here's a review of...


Etude House Baby Sweet Sugar Powder
PRICE: 598PHP
WHERE TO BUY:
Etude House Stores, Selected SM Department Stores


DESCRIPTION
This loose powder touches the skin with it's powdery texture for a smooth, bright, oil-free complexion.
  • SPF15 PA++
  • 5g
  • Made in Korea
  • No paraben



As always, Etude house products looks so cute.


PERFORMANCE
What I like:
  • The packaging is very cute.
  • The texture is so smooth.
  • It prevents oiliness.
  • It's perfect for my sensitive skin.
  • It doesn't cause me breakouts.
  • It smells fresh.
  • The puff feels so soft on skin.
Room for improvement:
  • I think it's a little expensive for its content of 5g.
  • It doesn't have any coverage.
  • This powder shade may work for many skin tones but it will be better if they come up with a shade for deeper skin tones.
VERDICT
I love this product. It may be a little expensive but I think the quality is worth every dime.

xx Shades of Belle xx

Visit Etude House Philippines on Facebook for more info.

Comments

Popular Posts