BEAUTY HACKS: How to brighten dull looking eyes!

How to fake bright eyes


Photo courtesy of Michelle Phan

Ever wonder why some girls have that "bright look" in their eyes? Well ladies, it's a hack and we can all create this look. It's easy, all you need is a white/nude eyeliner!
Just swipe some eyeliner in your waterline and voila! You're good to go!

I personally like using a nude or white eyeliner in my waterline because it makes me look fresh despite of all the stress and lack of sleep I'm going through. It's a trick you should definitely try if you want to avoid looking dull.

I recommend:


&
Nyx Retractable eye liner in White
_________________________________________________

 Catrice VS Nyx

I personally prefer the nude color for the waterline because I think it looks more natural compared to white.

Here are some looks you might want to try
Photo courtesy of https://www.cosmopolitan.com

Photo courtesy of https://www.lo0kb0ok.blogspot.com

What do think ladies? Have you tried this trick before?
Share your thoughts in the comment section!

xx Shades of Belle xx

Comments

Popular Posts